Friday, April 4, 2008
Top of my list today...update blog.
I sat down to do this an hour ago. You know how it goes. I ended up reading other blogs instead, not only other blogs, but blogs of people I haven't seen in at least 6 years. Wow. Anyways...It's been a busy week, at least it feels busy to me. Monday is always recover from the weekend day, and pick up the house day. We also had FHE with some friends and had a lot of fun. I wish I'd taken a picture of Bailee trying to jump out of the tree house, but I didn't think of that until this moment. She was stressing Luke and I out, so we finally banned her from the cute tree house. Tuesday I actually had time to clean a little more. Maybe time isn't the word, maybe desire is a better word. Regardless, it got done, and I felt better. Especially when Luke noticed, and thanked me. I think he was about as shocked as I was. Then it was off to young women's and a 4 mile walk/hike. Can you say ouch?? I am seriously out of shape and that little walk up Battle Creek about did me in. I did manage to complete it though, and with a smile on my face. Bailee woke up Wednesday with a cough and runny nose, not fun. We are seriously wishing for warm weather, though it hasn't snowed since Sunday. Then it was a 'work' night for me. My new team member, Clerissa, had her first party. It was fun, and she did a great job. Yesterday I had to go to the dentist. This is probably my least favorite thing to do, and I am still surprised that I even went. I heard the words I've always wanted to hear from the dentist "Nothing new going on". That's twice in a row! I have always had something new to fix, or here's my personal favorite "Looks like you need a root canal". I had 5 in one day, yes 5. I knew it needed to be done before I got pregnant, so I took the day off and told them to do them all. I'm thinking living in a place where they put fluoride in the water has actually been a good thing for me! Last night I had my unit meeting/stamp night. I do look forward to those, and Luke kept telling me I should go. It's just nice to talk to other people who I don't get to see very often, and share the same crazy hobby/job. I always get great new ideas, and heres the thing I really love. I learn that they are just people too. Really, it makes me feel less crazy and more normal if you can imagine. Today we get to go to the bank and the library. That will be a fun adventure, I think we need to get ice cream too. The garden is ready to be tilled, and my plants are even almost ready to get in the ground. Too bad the ground isn't ready. I've been working on an album for an awesome promotion that starts April 15th. (You'll have to click on the link that says "Traci's Scrapbooking Supplies" to see what I'm talking about, as I recently found that I had a copyright infringement; I can't use the name of the company on my blog, and no advertising. ) I will hopefully have pictures of the completed pages on the Bulkley Family Scrapbook blog today. Ok, so I didn't mean for the rambling to happen, but it did so I guess that's what you get. :) At least there are pictures, right? (See post above.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment