Wednesday, April 9, 2008
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
Our neighborhood is starting a play group, and I'm really excited about it! We went to one of the neighbors for our first play group because it was cold and snowy outside. YUCK! It was super fun though, and I'm looking forward to next weeks at the park. Bailee loved their fish tank, so I decided we would go and get her a fish. Luke is not a 'pet person', so I knew he wouldn't be thrilled, but we did it anyway. {In all fairness, I have told him in the past not to be surprised to come home some time to a fish.} He humors me, and I love him for it. So we went to the store and picked out not one, but two fish.
A red one and a blue one. I kept asking Bailee what we should name them and she never would say. 
We got home and put the fish in their new homes and then called Grammy Spencer to show them off. Finally when I asked Bailee what the fish's names were she said "One Fish, Two Fish." I thought it was so cute, so I decided we'd go with that. I really need to go and get the book now and read it to her, it's been forever.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I love the book "One Fish, Two Fish". I am excited that you are mom that would get her daughter a fish. Fish frighten me--I had to babysit one for my roommate's science project. It died and she failed the class. So, they really frighten me. HA HA
Post a Comment