Saturday, April 19, 2008

Toddler Creed

I found this on Scrapbooking.com. Pretty much sums up life with a Toddler.

Toddler Creed
If I want it, it's mine.
If I give it to you and change my mind later, it's mine.
If I can take it away from you, it's mine.
If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
If it's mine it will never belong to anyone else no matter what.
If we are building something together, all the pieces are mine.
If it looks like mine, it's mine.

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

I LOVE IT!! That is SOOOOOOO Hailey right now!! In fact we were just at a friend's tonight and she kept saying that their dog was hers...OH GEEZ!

Nicole B. said...

Oh how true that is!!! If I ever start scrapbooking again I will have to use it. We are getting excited for the family get together next month.

Jen said...

That pretty much sums up the relationship between our boys and their cousins who came to visit this weekend! Poor kids (the cousins) couldn't get a break!YIKES!

Chelsea said...

I hope Tylie stays a baby forever! J/K! That is so cute that Bailee calls her Tiger oh I can't wait to see her! They grow so fast I bet she'll look so different and all grown up!

Kari said...

lol! thats great, I'm going to steal it to put on my blog. ;)

Jessica said...

That is so cute! Do you already have your pictures picked out for that scrapbook page.... As soon as I saw that title I knew I was going to have to use it.