I met these guys in the singles ward, (that's starting to feel like a long time ago!) We got married and didn't keep up with each other, but of course being from the same stake you here bits and pieces. Mike had an accident a couple of months ago and it has changed their lives and the lives of those around them. They continually inspire ME, they are truly amazing. You can check out their blog and if you can make it to the fund raiser, please do. http://mandmkemp.blogspot.com/
You are invited to attend the
Auction Fund raiser for
Michael Kemp
When: Friday, May 2nd
Where: Elks Lodge - 1000 South University Ave. Provo, UT
Preview: 6:00 – 7:00 pm
Auction begins: 7:00 pm
Raffle Tickets -- First ticket: $10, Additional tickets: $5
Pre-registration: mikekempauction@yahoo.com
If you would like to help with donations, please let me know.
There will be a Bake Sale. If you would like to help with baked goods, let me know.
Please feel free to share this flyer with friends and invite them to attend.
Thank You for all your Support!!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting this! I'm glad they're doing another one. I'll make sure to spread the word!
Traci, this is Jens friend Kari, I'd like to make a few things to donate to your bake sale. If I deliver them to you can you take them to the fund raiser?
Post a Comment