Friday, April 4, 2008

Here is Luke helping me take the compost to the garden.
This was after I had taken 4 loads back.


Isn't this dress so cute? It was totally on clearance, and I couldn't pass it up. I actually want to make some random stamped paper to match.My new toy! Yippee!
Ha Ha Ha. Bailee wanted McKinley to sit on her lap. She's totally watching tv and not looking at the camera.
I found Bailee on the floor during nap time. This is what happens when you move to a big girl bed, I suppose. Luke told me it was a silly thing to do, and asked how hard it was to turn it back into a crib.
After nap time we made Bailee's bed and she does really like it. She just wanted to get down and play earlier. :)
She's showing us how she's supposed to take a nap.

No comments: