Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What a fun trip we had.

So Thursday I went to the SLC airport and picked up Trudi. It was so fun to have her home for a few days! Then we stopped and picked Luke and Bailee up and headed out of town. We stayed in St. George with Matt and Jolynn's family. It was so fun to see them! Bailee had fun playing with Brea and her friends. It was so nice, so we played outside for awhile. Friday morning we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house. When we got there Grandma and Grandpa were both gone!! So we got to spend some time with Aunties Trina, Trudi, Tressa and Tami. We also got to see Great Grandma and Grandpa Washburn. Bailee loved seeing the pigs, chickens and horses, and was really excited to ride the horse with Grandpa. She also got to ride the 4 wheelers. Saturday we went to Pioche (see previous post). For dinner my dad made Dutch Oven Chicken and Potatoes, my favorite. It was so good! My mom and I hid out in the craft room and stamped and played with the cricut for awhile. She also sewed Bailee some cute summer clothes and 2 skirts for me. (I'm a little spoiled.) Sunday we got to go to church and I was so happy we did. (We usually leave before church because it's such a long 6 hour drive home) I got to see a lot of family and friends that I haven't seen in awhile. Being home this weekend made me really miss being there. Hopefully we'll make it back a couple of times this summer. We really had a good time, and I'm so glad we made the trip.
OH. and on the way down we discovered some cool things about our car. There is a cooler in the glove box!! How sweet is that? And the back cargo light pops out to be used as a flashlight. I know they are silly little things, but it was fun to find them. :)

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip! It was good to see you even if it was for just a little bit. Hopefully we will get to see you again soon. Traci you have to get posting more on your scrapbook blog, I need some inspiration.