Monday, April 14, 2008

BYU BLUE/WHITE GAME

Grammy Spencer came up Thursday night. Bailee and Grammy got to play all day on Friday while I ran to St. George with the YW presidency to check out our campsite. We are so excited about camp, can't wait for it to get here!

On Saturday we went to the Blue/White game and really enjoyed the sunshine. Watching the game was fun too. :) Bailee kept saying "Football Game" and doing the signs, it was so cute. Even though it was past nap time, she enjoyed herself and was really good. My battery was pretty dead, so I didn't get very many pictures. I'll have to have Grammy send me some.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Fun! So are you gonna be my Blogger friend or what?!!

Chelle! said...

Oh, the weather was fabulous for a beautiful day of football. I am so excited for the great weather and for BYU football to start!!!