**I actually did write this on my birthday, I just kept forgetting to post the pictures.**
April 21, 2008
Wow, what a day! There's nothing like having a birthday to remind you how much you are loved. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many loving people. I wasn't expecting it to be such a great day, I was sick yesterday and Bailee kept waking us up last night. Despite that, it really has been a great day. Luke was so sweet. He left a super creative and fun gift for me this morning. He printed out the letters of my name and left a gift for each letter. Isn't that the cutest? When Bailee woke up I told her thanks for the presents. She smiled at me and then looked at the table and said "Wow, presents!" It was so cute. She's been such a happy girl today, it's been fun. For the past week or so she's been walking around saying "My birthday's next." I've been teasing her and saying no, it's mommy's birthday. Today when I asked what today was she said "Mommy's birthday." Awww. Luke and I went to dinner and Bailee went with Kinley to another birthday party. I've had a bunch of phone calls, and surprises all day. Thank you all so much! You really made my day. :)
April 21, 2008
Wow, what a day! There's nothing like having a birthday to remind you how much you are loved. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many loving people. I wasn't expecting it to be such a great day, I was sick yesterday and Bailee kept waking us up last night. Despite that, it really has been a great day. Luke was so sweet. He left a super creative and fun gift for me this morning. He printed out the letters of my name and left a gift for each letter. Isn't that the cutest? When Bailee woke up I told her thanks for the presents. She smiled at me and then looked at the table and said "Wow, presents!" It was so cute. She's been such a happy girl today, it's been fun. For the past week or so she's been walking around saying "My birthday's next." I've been teasing her and saying no, it's mommy's birthday. Today when I asked what today was she said "Mommy's birthday." Awww. Luke and I went to dinner and Bailee went with Kinley to another birthday party. I've had a bunch of phone calls, and surprises all day. Thank you all so much! You really made my day. :)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Trac!!! Ok we so suck at birthdays we are so sorry!!! I hope your day was so special! It sounds like it was! Why were you sick? Was it the flu bug or a little bun in the oven?...don't lie to me this time I know you're up soon for another little bambino, I can just feel it coming soon!! Love you and Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday! That's funny, my husbands birthday is on the 21st too. I'm glad you had a great day.
Post a Comment