We had Bailee's birthday on the 28th because we went to a concert on the 30th. Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie Tami came up to celebrate with us. Bailee had fun opening her presents. She loved her doll house, and was just checking it out. She wanted to go downstairs and get her little people she plays with, but I told her to open another present. I finally got her to open the gift bag that was full of little people. Then of course that's all she wanted to play with. We let her play for a bit and then talked her into opening another. Bailee got a trike, helmet, and a doll house from Mom and Dad. Grandma and Grandpa S. gave her a cool book all about her visit to their house, and Great Great Grandma Millie gave her a Minnie Mouse doll. She also got some money from Grandma and Grandpa B. and Pappa and GiGi, she loves to put money in her bank, so she was excited for that. We had a ton of fun!



1 comment:
I can't believe she is two! Happy Late Birthday Bailee.
Post a Comment