I feel confident in saying that Bailee is potty trained! I am so proud of her! It took a lot of time, and was hard for both of us. But we stuck with it, and it was so worth it. Bailee is such an amazing little girl, she is so grown up. I am so thankful to have her in our little family! I can't believe she is going to be 2 in about a week and a half! Where has the time gone! It's so fun to watch her learn and grow. I love listening to her sing songs, count to thirteen, and sing her abc's. (her version is A, B, C, D, K, M, O) We'll keep working on it. We are so proud of you Bailee!
While I was at girls camp, she stayed with Grandma and Grandpa. She had so much fun with them! They went fishing, rode horses, visited friends and family, rode 4-wheelers, fed and played with the chicken babies and piggies, and who knows what else. I'm excited to see the pictures.
She made the cutest card for Luke for Fathers day. I asked her if Grandma helped her make it. She said "No, Tressa help me make it." So then I asked if Tami helped her too. "No, Tressa help me." It has been fun to listen to Bailee tell me all about her trip. She remembers who they visited and what they did.
Apparently, she doesn't like to catch real fish. She thinks fishing is casting your line and reeling it back in. If she had it her way we'd leave the pink rubber fish tied to her pole and skip the worm and hook.
I'll post some pictures when I get them back!
1 comment:
There are more stories but Bailee has promised grandma that she would not tell her mom all that we did. It was so much fun to have her although we messed up her nap schedule and forgot to potty train on some days we had a blast.
Grandma
Post a Comment