Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bailee's Cupcakes!

For the last few months when we asked Bailee what she wanted for her birthday, she told us Cupcakes. Then she wanted Mickey cupcakes. I looked all over for some kind of little toy or pick to stick in cupcakes. I finally decided to make my own. After paper piecing a couple of these guys, I decided I'd laminate them so I can use them again. They were too much work to just throw them away. Bailee absolutely loved her cupcakes, and loves to look at the pictures of them.
Make a wish!

Aren't they adorable!

2 comments:

Katie said...

The cupcakes turned out to be sooo cute!! was it worth it making them ;-) hehe Sorry I've been a flaker friend, I just keep finding things to do around the house!! I'll be over to play soon!

Traci said...

They were totally worth it. She LOVED them. Thanks for letting me borrow your bug!