Saturday, June 7, 2008

Whooo Hoooo!

We had such a good day yesterday! Bailee woke up bright and early (ok, well I guess 7:00 really isn't that early) and went potty. We put some panties on (I did break down and buy pull-ups for night time, but she actually doesn't like to wear them. So she doesn't ask for them instead of panties) She wore the same panties all day! Bailee didn't have a single accident, and we even ran some errands for awhile. She didn't want a pull up on for nap time and since she usually wakes up dry then, I let her, and she woke up dry. I am so proud of her!

Today has started off well too. First thing she went to the bathroom to take off her 'night time panties' and went on the potty. I'm sure we haven't had the last of our accidents, but she is doing so great. She is telling me when she needs to go (and a million times in between, so we practice a lot) My patience has been tired a million times over, and just when I am really going to give up she surprises me with great cooperation and little success'.

If today goes well I'm going to brave going to church in panties. We just may have to sit on the back row for quick exit though.

So I've been trying to post another video, and I just can't get it to work. It's not the actual posting I have issues with. It's clipping the video so I can save the portion I want to the PC before I can post it. Hopefully I'll get it figured out soon. BUT Bailee started singing the 'monkey song' and does all of the actions. (4 monkeys swinging in a tree. Hey Mr. alligator can't eat me.) It's really the cutest thing I've ever seen. I've got it on film a dozen times and can't wait to share.

I'm really not computer dumb, but this blogging thing sure makes me feel it sometimes. I can't for the life of me get any of the backgrounds from 'cutest blog on the block' to load on here. So here's a shout out if anyone wants to help me make my blog cute.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

I can help you sometime if you want. We need to get the girls together for a playdate anyway...

Chelle! said...

YEA!! What a great milestone!!! She is definitely growing up!!!

Chelsea said...

Yay!! Your blog looks so cute!! What's new? Sorry about ditching you guys on Sunday we ended up starting for the long drive home! It was so good to see you though and had so much fun with Bailee, even if it was just for a couple hours. I got some cute pics of her on my blog! Love you guys!

Jen said...

7am is plenty early for me! It's great that she's doing so well! Ryan does fine as long as we're home, and for church he does pretty well too, but take him anywhere else.....well, let's just say camping was not as successful as I hoped it would be! Oh well, I guess we're making progress! And your page is totally cute!!

Semi Granola Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.