Well like I posted earlier, today was Slide day at the pool. What I didn't know was that it was also the last day of swimming lessons. I'm glad I had my camera! This is Bailee's teacher, Kim. Bailee talks about teacher and swimming lessons all day long.
Bailee and I went down the slide together first. Then she wanted to go with teacher. She LOVED the slide, and would have gone up and down all day long if she'd been able too.
Bailee loved the time we spent on the beach front. She would squirt teacher and mommy with the puffer fish, and today discovered that she could get us even more wet using a cup. What a funny girl!
I think she'll be really sad tomorrow when we don't walk to the pool. I'm going to have to find something else fun for us to do.
1 comment:
Ha! I went to school with that girl, your teacher, is her last name Call?
Post a Comment