We are out of diapers, we put the last one on Bailee last night before she went to bed. I'm seriously thinking of not buying anymore. Chelsea's mom gave me a great idea of buying the thick training pants and then plastic pants to wear at night. I'm thinking that even washing those will be cheaper than buying diapers. And really, I just am done with changing diapers for awhile.
So...this morning I told Bailee that the diapers were all gone, there are no more. She went and sat on the potty and then put her panties on. All morning she has been saying "practice potty" and going and sitting on the potty for brief moments. I went downstairs to throw some laundry in an came back upstairs to find her standing on the stool dancing and saying "practice potty, hurry." So I helped her pull her panties down and she sat and went! That was HUGE! For her to need to go and hold it is like a ginormous step! Now if I could just get her to pull her panties up and down by herself...
She also decided a few weeks ago that she likes to sit on the big potty, but with the 'lid' on. (The lid being the seat from the little potty) That works for me, then there's no dumping and cleaning the little pot. The only drawback so far is that she won't sit on a big potty without the lid. So going at church is a fight. We'll just have to keep working on that.
1 comment:
Traci, that's AWESOME!! I need to get Hailey started for REAL. This morning, she woke up with a BONE DRY diaper! AMAZING! I think she's ready...
Post a Comment