Monday, June 2, 2008

Asleep on the Potty

Ok, so maybe I've got it figured out. I got a cute video tonight and I pretty much decided I wasn't going to bed until I figured out how to post it. It is taking a long time though, so I'll post this one now and work on the other one later.

Here's Bailee asleep on the potty a couple of weeks ago. It was so funny! I wish we'd been a little quieter so we could have gotten more footage.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

What is with us parents torturing our kids to go get the camera and make funny movies (or picture) of them. You know they will kill us later, but it is so cute now!

Aubrey said...

OH MY GOSH! SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Shari said...

That is so funny Traci! I'ma making a link in my blog to your ctmh site.

Shari said...

I am going to start the group as soon as i have enough people to do it. i'll let you know. I need to call a few people.

Nicole B. said...

Its moments like that that make parenting fun!

Jennifer Minick said...

oh my gosh, this was the cutest video ever lol