Bailee was so excited to visit Grandma and Grandpa and ride the horse. As soon as we got there she put on her boots and waited for Grandpa to saddle up the horse.

I lifted her up to Grandpa and away they rode. She grabbed hold of the reins right away and never let go. As they were coming back up the road I could see her head bobbing around and when they came up to the house I snapped a few pictures.

Bailee was one tired cowgirl, but she never let go of the reins.
2 comments:
Traci, that is just adorable! She looks so cute in her little cowgirl hat! Where was this? I bought a membership to Thanksgiving Point, you, Bailee, Alyssa and Kinners should come up and go to the animal farm, museum and gardens with us!!
That's at my parents house in Nevada. We would love to go to Thanksgiving Point with you sometime!
Post a Comment