Ok. She's spoiled, I know that, and I'll probably regret it later. We ran some errands the other day and one of my stops was at the mall. I thought it would be fun to walk around and enjoy some time out of the house. It was! On our way out of the mall, we walked into the Disney Store (again. and I'm so glad we have one in Orem!) Bailee was walking, not in the stroller, and she went nuts! She was seriously in heaven. She kept pointing at her friends and turning to smile at me. I wish I would have had my camera then. Bailee loves watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse, and gets so excited when she sees Mickey. She saw this Mickey and walked over and picked him up. I thought it wouldn't hurt to carry him around while we looked at the other things. We saw Manny, Darby, Pooh, Piglet, and of course all of our clubhouse friends. It's the cutest when she says Donald Duck. She can't say it quietly. Next time you see her, ask her to say Donald Duck and ribbit. It's a riot. Anyways, I was watching her carry around Mickey and I knew she wasn't going to leave him there without a fight. She was talking to him, rocking him, and giving him loves. It was so cute. So, I called Luke to see what he'd say about bringing Mickey home. I handed Bailee the phone so she could tell Daddy about Mickey and she put the phone to Mickey's ear! Ahhh! How can you say no to that? We went to pay for Mickey and of course they were having a sale. So we came home with Mickey and Goof Goof. Bailee carries them around, they eat breakfast with her and watch Clubhouse together. Daddy took a picture of her with them tonight.
2 comments:
Not spoiled just loved. If I lived closer to that cute face I would have to get her mickey too!!
Grandma
Thats adorable! At my house, it is EVERYTHING Disney, so I know exactly what you are saying. Have you been to Disneyland yet? She will love it, we have gone every-other year for the past 6 years and are going to Disney World in 2009. It's all about Disney....
Post a Comment