Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What we've been up to!

Bailee found my black distressing ink, twice. Its a chalk ink and NOT a waterbase ink so it doesn't come off very easily.I just think this picture is cute. Her little sunglasses on her head. She was being a funny girl.We sold the Escape. I miss it, but the new car is practical and I really don't hate it. :) Supervised Stamping. I thought since this was a kids stamp set, it would also be kid friendly ink. Not so much. But we had fun!Sidewalk Chalk!! I don't really like to touch it, but Bailee LOVES it! What cheap fun! (I went to the dollar store and came out with all kinds of cheap entertainment...chalk, bubbles, stamps, play dough etc.)
And....Bailee and I bought some Pansies and planted them before we left for Grandma and Grandpas. So here's the funny story.

Every time I would dig a hole for the Pansies, there would be at least 3-5 worms. I kept showing them to Bailee and trying to get her to hold them. She absolutely didn't want to touch them, and for some unknown reason was concerned that I was going to EAT them?!?!? I have no clue where she got the idea I would eat worms??? Each time I would ask if Bailee would like to hold a wormy she would cry out "No eat the wormy, mommy. No eat it." Funny girl.

No comments: