...gotta love those. I think our computer is on it's last leg. Hopefully I've added some life to it by deleting all of our pictures. It took me like 6 hours to put them all on disks, I filled 25 disks. That's a lot of pictures. :) Our screen saver slide show is much shorter now, but hopefully the extra space will help. Besides that, things are going well.
Yesterday was beautiful! Bailee, McKinley and I spent a lot of our time outside. We got the flower beds ready to plant and I started working on the garden. I'm hopefully going to get it all cleaned up this week and use more of it this year. It needs some good fertilizer plowed in before we plant anything. I'm looking forward to the fresh veggies!
Here is Bailee reading the paper.

Oh look! BYU took the MWC Basketball title.

Bailee and McKinley playing with play dough.

Bailee and McKinley love to sit in this cupboard. They just move what ever is in their way.

And then they play peek-a-boo.
2 comments:
Hope you guys are doing good. Gotta love the nice weather, hopefully it will stick around so you can get the garden ready.
Did Bailee read the paper today? It is a much better headline. :) U N L V, UNLV GO FIGHT WIN!
Post a Comment