Friday, February 29, 2008

Can it be??

Is it really too much to hope that Spring is just around the corner? I am seriously ready for 90 degree weather. I promise, I won't complain about the heat. I feel like I've been frozen for 4 months straight, and I'm so ready to be warm! In January Judi told me that she looks forward to February every year because the Tulips and Daffodils start coming up. Well, the snow finally melted and look what we have! Whoooo Hooooo!

We have had a couple of really nice days, warm enough to go for walks with just a sweatshirt, and play outside in the sunshine. It'll be nice to wait outside for Daddy to come home from work, spend hours swinging and jumping on the trampoline, and lots of time at the pool. I am really looking forward to Spring and Summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are glad to see your front yard not covered in snow. It's been 75 here in the south you could move closer!!
Grandma