I have a new UPS guy. He always puts my packages at the side door out of the weather, I really appreciate that. He also is usually to his truck before I get a chance to properly thank him, though I do believe I have yelled out to him that he's my hero. I'm sure he thinks I'm crazy! I get a lot of packages from Close To My Heart though, and I'm always excite to get those. Anyways, today started no different than usual. He rang the door bell and I called out Thank You. A few minutes later he knocked on the door.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Thanks to my UPS guy!
This is kind of a random post, but I just had to take a picture....
I have a new UPS guy. He always puts my packages at the side door out of the weather, I really appreciate that. He also is usually to his truck before I get a chance to properly thank him, though I do believe I have yelled out to him that he's my hero. I'm sure he thinks I'm crazy! I get a lot of packages from Close To My Heart though, and I'm always excite to get those. Anyways, today started no different than usual. He rang the door bell and I called out Thank You. A few minutes later he knocked on the door.
Thanks to all of the snow we have, and the lack of plowing, his big brown truck was stuck. He borrowed a shovel, rake, and hoe and did get the truck moving again. He said he appreciated the help and I told him that I really appreciate him bringing my packages. He commented on how many Close To My Heart packages I get and told me that his mother also sells CTMH. No wonder he treats my packages so well! LOL. Luckily, I made cookies last night so I was able to run him out a little treat. I should have asked his name. Next time. I will get better at this talking to people thing, I am deciding now to make that a goal.
I have a new UPS guy. He always puts my packages at the side door out of the weather, I really appreciate that. He also is usually to his truck before I get a chance to properly thank him, though I do believe I have yelled out to him that he's my hero. I'm sure he thinks I'm crazy! I get a lot of packages from Close To My Heart though, and I'm always excite to get those. Anyways, today started no different than usual. He rang the door bell and I called out Thank You. A few minutes later he knocked on the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your UPS guy's name is Will Thaler. I am glad to hear he is treating you right! He is my son and I know he cares about his customers. He enjoyed the cookies. I called to tease him about being stuck and he asked if I talked to his wife. It was fun to let him know mom's eyes still reach across the country LOL.
Thanks !
Thanks Carol! I am glad to finally know my UPS guy. My last couple drop and run so fast, I think they must know how crazy we CTMH ladies are! I don't think they realize how much we really appreciate their hard work. I know I wouldn't want to be out there delivering packages in this miserable weather!
Post a Comment