Here are the long ago promised pictures of Bailee riding her horse. She actually does like the horsey, and she can climb up all by herself now. Bailee even likes to give her baby dolls rides. Grandma and Grandpa gave her a cowgirl hat last time we were down. Bailee doesn't wear it as often as the horsey does.
I've already forgotten what this sadness was about. I know it was something dramatic. Oh wait, that's everyday! I guess I would be bored without the theatrics, wouldn't I. At least we're both quick to forget.
5 comments:
How cute, Traci! It's so fun to see Bailee! We'll have to keep in touch better. Your cousin, Angie
traci, i just password protected my blog and want to get you on the invite list. i just need your email address. here's mine to email: lighthawaii@gmail.com love you, angie
Your mom told me about your blog last night and I thought I would share with you my blog. I enjoy blogging, but I only have one friend that reads them, now I will have two. Your little girl is supper cute. Deanna
She is such a cutie. I am sure Grandpa Spencer loved these pictures. Take Care. L
How cute is this? The horse is amazing and Bailey is a very cute cowgirl.
Post a Comment