
I'm loving that Bailee is starting to play with me, instead of by me. It's so much fun! We read a lot of books, and she's starting to remember books and what they are about. I thought it would be fun to play with Play Dough today, so we mixed up a batch of salt dough. Bailee LOVED it! She likes to play with the cookie cutters anyway, so pushing them into the dough was extra fun. We played with it for almost an hour! It wasn't as good the next day, so I'll have to make another batch sometime. Oh, and in case you're wondering... I can't wait to scrapbook these pages! I just thought of the perfect paper for them, so I'll have to go and order it. :)
1 comment:
When Traci was little we made play dough also so this sset of pictures was fun for me. I did not take a lot of pics back then.
Grandma
Post a Comment