A day I never would have imagined would come.
A day I never thought to hope for.
A day I never will forget.
A day when we will witness miracles.
A day when Angels will watch over us.
A day full of happiness and sorrow.
A day in which I cannot fully anticipate the results.
A day for which I will be forever grateful.
A day of strength.
A day of peace.
A day of Hope.
A day of Faith.
A day of Prayer.
A day when I hand my burden's to the Savior and turn my will over to HIM.
A day of familiar faces and new faces.
The 29th anniversary of Luke's own heart surgery. I keep thinking that I hope Maddox get's to celebrate that milestone.
Tonight I held Maddox as 3 of the most important men in my life gave him a blessing. I saw hands laid upon his head. Priesthood hands.I wish I had a picture of that moment, I hope it stays forever in my heart. Other hands were there, unseen but felt. I know that Van is with us and watching over Maddox.
We'll try and update as often as possible. We so appreciate all the prayers and thoughts for Maddox and our family.
4 comments:
A day we will never stop praying for you...each of you Maddox, Bailee,Trac and Luke. We love you and know how hard this must be. Hang in thre and Hevenly Father will do the rest! XOXO
Just wanted you to know I am thinking of and praying for your family today!
Hugs & Prayers,
Christina from IHH
Jacob's Momma
You are in our prayers :)
~C
We have you guys in our prayers! We will be back in the neighborhood in a couple weeks and would love to have Bailee over everyday if needed.
Shari
Post a Comment