Maddox is out of the cath lab. We should be able to go back and see him really soon. Dr. Cowley said everything went well. We got to see the images, that was pretty cool. It's kind of funny that 6 months ago I wouldn't have known what I was looking at, or what the Dr.'s were talking about. Today as they talked about different parts of his heart and showed us the pictures I knew what was going on. Hmmm.
Can't wait to hold him again! I'm sure he's starving, but we'll be able to feed him as soon as he's awake enough to eat. Dr. Cowley said we should be able to leave by 4! Crossing my fingers!
2 comments:
Traci,
Hey thanks for the comment on my blog. I was happy to hear from you. I read your son's story and bawled the whole time. It brought back memories. My Dalley has Dextra Cardia, Long QT Syndrome, Immobile Cilia Syndrome, a horsehsoe kidney and a distended diaphragm. We have been very blessed though and haven't yet had to go through any surgeries. With all of those complications he does fine and if we keep him on his meds he is a normal little boy. I feel for you though it is hard to watch the little ones go through so much. Good luck with the surgery, you have a beautiful family. I will be checking back to see how everything goes. Your family is in our prayers.
Hope you guys are all home by now!!!
Post a Comment