While Maddox was in the hospital we had lots of help with Bailee. Grandma Bulkley, GiGi and Papa Washburn, and Grampy Spencer were all here to help. Bailee had so much fun, I'm not sure she noticed that I was gone. On Saturday night (Dec 12) GiGi, Papa and Grampy brought Bailee up to visit. She wasn't allowed in the hospital, but we wanted to do something fun with her.
There is a Trax stop right outside of PCMC, so we rode downtown and avoided the traffic/parking mess. Bailee LOVED riding the train. We ate dinner and then headed to Temple Square to see the lights.
Bailee really had a fun time with GiGi, Papa, and Grampy. Thanks for taking care of her!
We couldn't have gone to a better place to feel the Spirit of Christmas. The lights were beautiful, but paled in comparison to the peace that I felt as I gazed at the Temple and then at the statue of our Savior. I know that our family is Forever because of the gift from our Savior and the ordinances provided in the Temple. I am so very grateful for the peace this knowledge has given me, especially in the trials of the past 6 months. God is so very good!
1 comment:
I think she looks great in that UNLV sweater!
Post a Comment