(October 3, 2008)
Bailee woke up begging to play with Kinley. I told her not today, I know Alyssa is really busy. About an hour later Lyss called to see if we wanted to go swimming. Bailee was so excited! We went to a new place, and it was awesome. The water was 98 degrees! The pool was amazing for young kids and the girls had a blast. It was not easy to convince them to go home.
Bailee woke up begging to play with Kinley. I told her not today, I know Alyssa is really busy. About an hour later Lyss called to see if we wanted to go swimming. Bailee was so excited! We went to a new place, and it was awesome. The water was 98 degrees! The pool was amazing for young kids and the girls had a blast. It was not easy to convince them to go home.
We bribed them with popcorn. What a treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment