Happy Birthday Grampy!
Today was Grampy's birthday and we took him to the BYU vs UNLV football game. On our way Luke joined the Mtn. challenge. He did awesome! (He also did a 'dance' challenge. We'll have to post a video link when we get it.)
Today was Grampy's birthday and we took him to the BYU vs UNLV football game. On our way Luke joined the Mtn. challenge. He did awesome! (He also did a 'dance' challenge. We'll have to post a video link when we get it.)
Grampy let Bailee wear his hat. She thought it was fun to tease us. On our way to the game she kept saying "Go Cougars, Go Cougars." At one point I echoed her and said "Go Cougars." She looked at me and said "How 'bout the Rebels?" We all cracked up. There were a few UNLV fans among us, so Grampy wasn't alone.
3 comments:
Go Luke!! Bailee you are such a doll. Traci, I finally sat down and figured out how to do a post so here I am. We are looking forward to seeing you all very very soon. We love you. Grandpa and Grandma Bulkley
Cute posts! I can not believe how different Bailee looks just from the last time we saw her! She is growing up so fast! I love your pumking that is so cute, never seen that before! Can't wait to see you guys around Christmas time!
Can you believe such scary BYU games, lately? It has been so crazy!!! I just love reading your blog!! Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment