Thursday, October 23, 2008

BYU vs UNLV

I didn't make my predition last week, I had a bad feeling about the game before it even started, I didn't want to spread the bad vibe.

This week I hope will be different, BYU and UNLV. I have a feeling this is going to be a old fashion shootout. UNLV has a dynamic offense at time with three of the best recivers in the conference (Wolfe, Flare, Payne). I am sure that UNLV was excited after what TCU did to BYU secondary last week. UNLV also has a big running back Frank the "Tank" Summers, so I really think they will score some points. The big difference between UNLV and TCU is defense. UNLV has not stopped anyone all year, so hopefully BYU and the offense can get on track. They should be able to get on track. Like I said early I expect a high scoring game, BYU is going to have to score some points to win the rest of their games this year, because I think their defense was exposed and will continue to struggle.

BYU 45-UNLV 35.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

my prediction isn't quite so close. i'm thinkin byu 35 unlv 10.