My prediction on the BYU game last week was not bad, I kind of expected BYU to come out a little sluggish coming off a bye week, and after the first quarter they as Bronco would say "Didn't preform at a high level".
This week against New Mexico I think could be interesting. The weather is suppose to be crazy which could put a twist on things. BYU and New Mexico usually play close games, even though this game is in Provo, BYU will struggle a little bit with this one I bet. New Mexico is a good running team, they have two very good running back in Rodney Fegerson, and Paul Baker. Defensively they like to bring pressure. BYU is going to have to start by running the ball, and running quick rout to open up the long ball. Hopefully BYU will clean up some of the mistakes (turnovers, penalties) from last week.
BYU 35- New Mexico 21.
1 comment:
You are allowing a close spread in your prediction? No way :) I think it will be a better win than that.
~C
Post a Comment