I do have to say this though. Watching her learn and grow is the most validating, rewarding part of being a mom. About a month or so ago she actually started kneeling down with us when it's time to say family prayers. I just about cried. She folds her little arms and even says Amen when we're finished. I love that when she sees pictures of our Savior she recognizes Him and says "Jesus." I love that when we sing songs at night she says more as soon as we finish one she loves. I love when she wants me to rock her to sleep, and she cuddles closer. I love hearing her call for Mommy first thing in the morning. I love that I'm her mommy. I am so grateful to know that we are an eternal family and that we can be together forever. Even though one day she'll have her own family, she will always be a part of ours. Having that knowledge just makes everything else more rewarding and precious.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Mickey and Friends
I do have to say this though. Watching her learn and grow is the most validating, rewarding part of being a mom. About a month or so ago she actually started kneeling down with us when it's time to say family prayers. I just about cried. She folds her little arms and even says Amen when we're finished. I love that when she sees pictures of our Savior she recognizes Him and says "Jesus." I love that when we sing songs at night she says more as soon as we finish one she loves. I love when she wants me to rock her to sleep, and she cuddles closer. I love hearing her call for Mommy first thing in the morning. I love that I'm her mommy. I am so grateful to know that we are an eternal family and that we can be together forever. Even though one day she'll have her own family, she will always be a part of ours. Having that knowledge just makes everything else more rewarding and precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Post a Comment