Well, by now you must all think that I let Bailee eat Candy constantly. In fact, I don't even let her have it every day. This time of year is a bit more challenging. I am serious about this though: Bailee loves chocolate more than anyone I've ever met. Yes, even more than Jolynn. I swear she can hear a wrapper crunch from a mile a way, and with VAMPIRE speed she is at your side begging for a bite. It doesn't matter what kind of chocolate or what it's mixed with, Bailee will eat it. Now back to the pictures.... I walked into the front room to find Bailee biting gum drops and licking the frosting on the gingerbread house. Now maybe most moms would remove the child from the situation immediately, but I wanted a picture of this. Of course, my camera wasn't where I thought I left it, so I spent a good 10 minutes looking for it. I knew I had plenty of time, Bailee wasn't leaving that tasty sugary house any time soon. I finally gave up on the camera and headed back up the stairs. Lo and behold, the camera is sitting at the computer desk and Bailee has now brought the gingerbread house into the kitchen. She had it in between her legs and was bending over it bitting the candy off. If you recall we put this together the first week of the month, so it's pretty hard by now. Bailee was shaking, though I'm not sure if it was from excitement or sugar, and eating as quickly as she could. After a few pictures, and a big grin, I put the gingerbread house on the fridge. You probably think she cried and threw a fit, well you are right, but not before trying to pull herself onto the counter towards her now confiscated evening snack. And here is the evidence. Enjoy.
2 comments:
Traci! That is HILARIOUS! I was dying laughing as I read your post!
I have to tell you, Hailey has that same "chocolate sense" as Bailee does...she signs candy constantly, and actually signs candy when she says "papa" because she knows papa gives her candy!
Kids are so much fun!
Traci ur mom just told me about your blog and I couldn't stop reading them, all of these are so adorable and I'll be sure to get on more aften and maybe even create one for our family. Bailee is so adorable enjoy it while you can sweetie cuz they grow upi so fast and you don't even realize it. Well I wish your sweet family a Very Merry Christmas. God-Bless
Love you
Your Aunt Tara
Post a Comment