Saturday, December 15, 2007

Candy??

Bailee was bored this morning (because I wouldn't let her watch TV or color on the walls) so we went on a walk. I took her jammies off and went to find her some warm clothes. I came back and she had just her hat on and was trying to open the door. I should have grabbed the camera. We finally got her dressed and she didn't even fight me when I put on the cute pink snow boots! After our walk I found some icicles hanging on the rose bush, so I broke one off to show her. Bailee took off her gloves to hold it and the next thing it was in her mouth. She dropped it and wanted another, so I gave it to her. This time I had the camera ready. I really hope there wasn't anything nasty in it!




No comments: