Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The weather outside is frightful....

But it is beautiful to look at. Now if only I didn't have to go out in it.
Yes....Those are apples still on the tree! I wonder if I should get them all down before it starts to blossom this Spring. I know it needs to be pruned, but I don't know how to do that. I guess I'll have to call someone.
I love the patches of blue sky peaking through. These pictures, by the way are taken from our kitchen window. Through the glass. I wasn't about to bundle up to take a picture.
This one isn't quite as pretty, but it does show the amount of snow we have. Luke shoveled the sidewalks before he went to work, you couldn't tell by the time I got up.

I know I haven't blogged in more than a week. I've thought of some things to blog about, but just haven't had/taken the time. I will jump back on the blog wagon shortly, but for now I must bundle Bailee and myself up and brave the streets. I have tried to find a way out of this excursion, but I have to take dinner to a sister I visit (who just had a baby) and my assignment is Jello Salad. I don't keep the ingredients for Jello Salad around her. Don't get me started on Jello Salad, that will have to be a blog for another day.

1 comment:

philip, sherry and family said...

The reason Traci does not keep jello at her house is her mother (me) thinks it is pretty much the dumbest food ever. Jello with stuff in it yeah not going to happen at this house!! I have realized in the last few weeks that I ruined my now grown children becasue if I did not like it we did not have it. So there goes the free agency to choose, I did it for them. Sorry children maybe I can do better with my grandchildren!!!
sherry