Thursday, December 27, 2007
Merry Christmas!
We hope you enjoy our Christmas Pictures. We really had a wonderful time. Grandma and Grandpa Spencer and Aunties Trudi, Tressa and Tami stayed with us for a few days. It was a lot of fun, and it only took Bailee 3 days to warm up to them. A few months ago we saw a rocking horse (just like this one) at the store. Bailee absolutely LOVED it! We let her ride it and it was hard to get her to leave it. When it was time to let Santa know what she wanted, we thought this would be the perfect thing. I have been waiting, not so patiently, forever for Santa to bring it to her. I just knew that Bailee wouldn't want anything to do with the other presents because she wouldn't want to leave her horsey. Santa was even tempted to bring it early on more than one occasion because I was so excited. That should have been my first clue. Bailee didn't want to ride the horse, we are lucky she will observe it from afar. I convinced her to ride it long enough to get a few pictures (I think it helped that she was within reach of a dozen candy canes,) but she hasn't been back on it since. I am a little disappointed, but I do have hope she will come around. On the other hand, I was right that Bailee would love a broom of her own. Grandma and Grandpa came through on that one. She has swept the floor a few times in the past couple of days, and also vacuumed thanks to Auntie Trina. Bailee has absolutely loved her new boots. She has asked for them first thing the past 2 mornings. We've been having so much fun playing with all the fun toys. We are constantly reminded of all the Lord has blessed us with. We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and took time to remember our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment