Tuesday, December 4, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!
So, today was Luke's birthday! I hope he had a great day! I woke up early and made him breakfast. That rarely happens, so I'm sure he appreciated it. I'll admit, I was mostly excited to wake up early for him to open his presents. I have a hard time shopping for Luke, and I was thrilled with what I ended up doing. The main thing he got was tickets to a concert called "The Gift", with Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband and of course Luke's favorite Peter Brienholdt. (We actually went to this concert before we were dating, that's another story for another day.) I wrapped the tickets in the Ryan Shupe cd titled "The Gift." Clever, eh?
Another gift that I thought was perfect was a vest. I need to get a picture of Luke wearing it. He had one from Grandpa Bulkley while he was down at Dixie. I'm not sure what really happened to it, there are conflicting stories. I know the original can't be replaced, but hopefully this is close. The concert is Thursday, and I have another surprise.
27 candles, and he blew them all out at once!!
I couldn't resist this picture! So cute! Notice the grass skirt? Bailee wore that all day. I'm not sure if she just forgot it was on, or if she thought it was part of her outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment