Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to School for Maddox!

He was so excited today! This boy loves school. He loves his Teacher. He loves riding the bus. He loves snack time. He loves it all. 

That's something I love about this boy. Nothing he does is half-hearted, he's  all in! (Well that 'pun' was unintended, but highly appropriate.) Maddox has so much energy and emotion with everything he does. Nothing about him is calm or quiet. It's impossible to keep a straight face around him. Even when he's making me crazy, I have to smile at his enthusiasm. 

When he got home he told me all of his friends stayed in his backpack all day and it was crazy. Of course we are talking about friends of the imaginary variety. He also said there was just one boring part and that was at table time. His favorite part was playing with the trains from Chugington. 

Hopefully he will continue to love school! He will start having PT, OT, and speech next week. I'm looking forward to helping him progress to his potential. 


No comments: