Monday, January 21, 2008

More Snow

We woke up to more snow today. I won't lie, I'm getting pretty tired of it. Talking to Grandma Bulkley yesterday gave me something to look forward to though, she said the daffodils start coming up in February. I really think this is the most snow I've ever had in my whole life. Maybe even combined. Bailee wanted to go outside though, so we bundled up and shoveled the drive way. There was about 4 inches, and Luke shoveled about that this morning before he left for work.
Yes, that is Bailee standing on our lawn. The snow went almost to her waist.


1 comment:

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

These pictures totally remind me of some picures I have of when I was little in the snow. It makes me realize I need to get some of Parker just like that! Super cute Traci!