Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Word about Potty Training

I've been avoiding the subject, I'll admit it. I didn't want to start potty training until I was really sure Bailee was ready. I just don't think she knows what's going on. So for the past 2 weeks I've just been waiting until she asks to sit on the potty, and when she does, she gets a sticker. Some days she refuses to wear a diaper, and others she refuses to wear panties. Tonight, she went to bed with a diaper and her mickey panties over the top. (under her jamies of course) This is kind of funny....the couple of times that Bailee has gone potty we've gotten really excited and said "Yeah Bailee!" etc. Now she follows US into the bathroom and cheers when we use the potty.One of these days she'll be ready and we'll go for it. And, since my dear sister thinks it's against the rules to blog without pictures of Bailee, I'll add a couple. These are Bailee's Mickey Panties. Notice they are boys underwear, but well, she loves Mickey Mouse and they just don't have Mickey panties for girls. I tried to get her to pick the princesses, I really did.




2 comments:

Ker said...

her little chubby legs crack me up! Good for Bailee!

philip, sherry and family said...

this looks like one wild child!!