Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall

I love fall. I love the crispness in the air. I love the colors. I love jeans, sweaters, scarves and boots. I love fuzzy socks and warm pjs. I love the smell of the heater. Hot chocolate. Baking. Football is in full swing, baseball is wrapping up, and basketball is on the horizon. 

Unfortunately, none of those things are enjoyable at the moment. Add hot showers and blowing my hair dry to the list and you've got the list of things that make me sick. 

I've been dwelling on those things. I really need to focus on what I can enjoy. The list is quite short but at least it's not empty. 

Baked potatoes. Tomatoes. Fried egg sandwich, with a runny yoke. Triscuts. Watermelon and green apple jolly ranchers. Squirt. and the crispy chicken sandwich, with tomoato, from Wendy's. 

Sleep and my pink hospital bucket are my companions. If I'm asleep, I don't feel sick. I keep trying to hold on to the end knowledge that the minute baby is born I will feel completely better. I can't wait until then. 31 weeks, and counting. 

No comments: