Home is in Pleasant Grove, in the house we bought, with my husband and two children.
Home is in Nevada, at my mom and dad's with my sisters. Now that also included a few brothers, a niece, and two nephews.
Home is in St. George at my mother-in-law's, with my brother and sister in-laws, nieces and nephews.
Home is the 4th of July, in Alamo.
Home is holidays spent with my grandparents in Pioche.
Home is the red rock of southern Utah.
Home is at camp on Kolob.
Home is in the temple.
Home is beyond the veil. With my Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jeseus Christ. With my sister, my grandpa Spencer, my great-grandparents, my Uncle Jimmy, my sweet father-in-law, and the family I never met.
That's the home I'm most anxious to return too. There's so much more to do here, first though. Until then, I'll keep trying my best to be ready for those reunions. I look so forward to those reunions. I particularly cannot wait to sit with my sister and catch up. That will be joyful.
No comments:
Post a Comment