Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

BEWARE! Blog overload!

Bailee needed a nap before going trick-or-treating. She couldn't wait to get into her costume in the morning. Fun.
Maddox was chilling out while we moved stuff and looking cool in this cute pumpkin shirt that Grammy gave him.
We went to the ward trunk-or-treat. It was so fun to be out, all of us together. And to show off our little guy. I found this caution tape and thought it was fun and practical...it kept people from getting too close to Maddox. And look! Those extra medical supplies even came in handy. Don't worry, it's just koolaid.
Here's Mad Dog chillin at the trunk-or-treat. I LOVE his costume, my favorite part is of course the heart. So cute.

6 comments:

Annie Berntson said...

Oh my gosh, how CUTE!!! I love the irony of the costume and the caution tape! I'm so glad you all got to go out together. I can't believe how big he's getting!

Sadie said...

Traci, I love your blog. It's fun to keep up with you and your family. Love your little guy, and your little girl is so sweet. If you're ever bored, swing over to my blog and check us out. ;) I can't believe you're old enough to have 2 kids. I still picture you as a sweet freshman in high school. ;)

One Happy Heart Family said...

So cute! What a great idea with the cation tape, I love the IV blood bag! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

audreyspencer said...

Cute little costumes. The caution tape worked great!

Shari said...

Ah both your kids are so cute. I love that she needed a nap. So sweet!

Nicole B. said...

Thanks so much for letting us crash at your house. Loved the halloween costumes!