About 3 weeks ago McKinley came over after dance class. (while Lyss and Steve were in Hawaii...jealous.) But anyways....
We had grown these cute little pumpkins and I decided to let the girls paint them. I carefully put little puddles of different colors on each of their plates. Lots of different colors. I was excited to see what they did with them......
Well, McKinley swirled them all together and came out with her favorite color. Purple!
We had grown these cute little pumpkins and I decided to let the girls paint them. I carefully put little puddles of different colors on each of their plates. Lots of different colors. I was excited to see what they did with them......
Well, McKinley swirled them all together and came out with her favorite color. Purple!
I was going to take a picture of the girls with their finished projects but when I left for a second to do something for Maddox.....
McKinley painted her feet and face purple. I got a little distracted with cleaning up the mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment