The highlight of my day was getting to change Maddox's diaper. It was so nice to finally be able to do something for him. And I'm so glad that Luke thought to grab the camera.
Luke was telling Maddox he needs to get better so he can go to a few football games.
Congrats on the new baby you guys. I'm sorry about the complications. We will be praying for you. He is beautiful though and i can totally see both of you already. I love it.
I have pictures just like these of me changing Hayley's diaper. It's surprising how much you can appreciate such a small chore. You don't realize all the things you take for granted until they are taken away. I hope things start to look up for you guys. Just remember that we love you all and are praying for you!
4 comments:
Hooray for getting to do those menial things. They end up meaning a lot!
He is beautiful. He looks alot like Bailey. I'm glad you were able to interact with him, I'm sure he loved having his mommy close.
Congrats on the new baby you guys. I'm sorry about the complications. We will be praying for you. He is beautiful though and i can totally see both of you already. I love it.
I have pictures just like these of me changing Hayley's diaper. It's surprising how much you can appreciate such a small chore. You don't realize all the things you take for granted until they are taken away. I hope things start to look up for you guys. Just remember that we love you all and are praying for you!
Post a Comment