I've been a slacker blogger lately, I know.
We had a crazy week with the Holidays and Mom and Dad B. coming home. It's been kind of a whirlwind, but its calming down.
Christmas was wonderful. We went down to Hiko and spent a few days with my family. Too bad it was snowy and cold there too. Bailee got to ride her horse, Black Beauty, ride the four wheeler and her favorite...feed the animals. She loved to go out with Grampy and feed and collect the eggs. One time he didn't wait for her, boy was he in trouble.
Santa visited Bailee before we headed down to Nevada, and brought her a cute kitchen. And the desire of her heart....a tea 'party' like McKinley's. She was so excited, I guess she didn't notice that it didn't have princess' on it. She played with it for an hour or so while we got ready and packed, and was really sad to leave. Grammy and Grampy gave her some play food to go along with it, and since we've been home she has really been having a great time cooking up some meals and treats.
We came home to a house stuffed full of people. Normally, this wouldn't bother me... but my family was passing around some kind of bug and I was sick on the way home. Not so much fun being pregnant sick and sick sick. It was like a mob trying to get down the stairs to take a shower before saying hello to anyone. I'm sorry, I was really glad to see you all.
Now everyone is gone and it's quiet around here. We've taken down the Christmas decorations and are coming to some sort of order. I have a lot to do and no inclination to do it. I do have a lot of pictures to share, but as is customary, I left my camera at my moms. So it'll have to wait another week or so.
2 comments:
It was good to see you guys, but sorry you weren't feeling well. Thanks so much for the christmas present.
Fun times! Thanks for a great weekend, miss you guys already. Hope you stay feeling ok!
Post a Comment