
I love that he doesn't believe that housework is my work. He is always cleaning up around the house and helping me out. I so appreciate this! Especially since I've been so sick and haven't been doing much of anything.

Luke is even doing the cooking these days, what a sweetheart I have! I love watching him with Bailee. She has him wrapped around her little finger. When she hears him coming in from work she runs to open the door. His face lights up when he sees her, and she adores him almost as much as I do.
Luke is so much fun! He never stops to worry about if someone will think he's crazy or weird. He loves life, and lives it to the fullest. He can relax and have a good time, but he knows when it's time to be serious.
Luke has taught me so much! I look up to him a ton, and try to follow the wonderful example he is to us. I'm so grateful to be married to him, and that he is my very best friend.
We love you daddy!!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Luke hope you had a great day sorry we missed it We sure love and appreciate you as a son in law
Sherry and Philip
Happy birthday Luke! Hope you had a good one! Can't wait to see you guys. Hope you feel better Trac
Luke you are the best. We love you
Post a Comment