Before I get to the game, I had to share this picture. I came upstairs to open Bailee's door so when she woke up she'd come find me. I had to laugh, quietly, and then grab the camera. She had so many books on her bed! (and some that had fallen between the bed and the wall!) So cute. My 'rule' is that at nap time she has to go to her room, but she doesn't have to sleep. So she can read or play quietly, whatever she wants. If she's still awake after an hour and a half, she can get up. That almost never happens. Oh, and apparently she was hot and tried to take her shirt off, she has one arm out the neck hole.
(Look closely, bottom right...there's Luci!)
At half time we ran down to pizza hut and had our traditional 'pre-game' pizza. So yummy. I can't wait for the UNLV game when we get to take Bailee and Mom and Dad will be here. For my dad's sake I hope UNLV puts up a fight...So this next picture is actually of Luke's cousin, Justin, kicking a field goal! We were excited for him, that's his first attempt of the season. Way to go! (we sat at the top of the stadium with the cousins, it's our favorite spot.)
No comments:
Post a Comment