Friday, September 5, 2008

BYU VS Washington


Here is my weekly guess of BYU game. I think last week was beginners luck, I was one point off. BYU did alright for their first game.

This week BYU plays at Washington. BYU is trying to break a streak, they have not won a road game against a BCS team since 2000. Sure many people would not consider Washington a BCS team talent. But they are a BCS team. They lost big last week to Oregon, so we will see what Washington does this week. They have a very talented quarterback Jake Locker, he is very mobile, and quick. BYU will have to keep him under control. BYU will also have to fix some of the mistakes they were making last week. (Turnovers, and blind side sacks). BYU will also have to be mentally prepared that they can win on the road, BYU is a better football team than Washington, the only way they will lose if they turnover the ball on offensive and don't control Jake Locker on Defensive. So what do I see happening,

BYU 38- Washington 21

4 comments:

david said...

traci...i love that you're doing this! my guess byu 31 washington 21

Traci said...

Yeah, did you see how close I got last week? ha, actually Luke is posting those...

The Wents said...

OUr guess is BYU 34 Washington 17

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.