Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day 4....


Today was more work than play. Luke had a dentist appointment, and they wanted to do a "meet the dentist" visit with Bailee. Bailee loves to brush her teeth!

She had been excited to go see the dentist, until she woke up this morning. I don't know what changed. She wasn't thrilled to be there though.
While Daddy had his teeth cleaned, Bailee and I had a doughnut. Then they gave her a cute new toothbrush.
After lunch Luke went outside and was reading some of his school stuff. For some reason, Bailee thought he was taking a nap. So, she went and got all of the things you need to have in order to take a nap. Silly girl.
When I told her it was time for her nap, she ran outside and pretended to be asleep. She was not happy when I took her and all of her friends inside.

No comments: