Saturday, November 17, 2007

The New and Improved Scraproom

I realized that if my scrap-area stayed here:

I couldn't put the Christmas Tree in that corner. Besides that, the scrap-mess is really the first thing you see when you walk down stairs, really not a pretty sight.

So about 2 weeks ago I moved into the spare bed room downstairs. It really wasn't clean enough to take a picture though and I got busy with other things so it got put off. Finally yesterday I got to it and organized and cleaned up. It's a work in progress, and for those of you that know how I scrap, you can appreciate that this IS clean and organized. So here's the finished product.

Oh, and you should know...I had to take this picture before I pulled out my latest (top secret) project. Mostly to prove to Luke that I had indeed cleaned it.

Also...per an agreement with Morgan and Mom and Dad, the bed is still available in the event that Jilyan sends him home. :)

No comments: